We offer cost-effective land upkeep, debris removal and landscape maintenance services (basic upkeep of an already installed landscape):
- Debris removal / Snow & ice removal
- Pruning of trees up to 4″ diameter at the base and up to 15 ft of height
- Mowing / Edging / Weeding
- Spreading bark dust
- Adjusting sprinkler heads
- Programming irrigation controllers
- Planting of outdoor pots and containers
- “Refreshing” the gravel of an existing path or walkway (We cannot create a new walkway or install edging.)
- Landscape design work (Designs do not include construction details or specifications)
From $30/hr per helper. Two hours minimum, prepaid upfront.
Truck rental, container rental, disposal fees and specialty tools/supplies are extra. Discounts and volunteer work possible. Contact to discuss.